Join Wanderlust Adventures for an exciting night of speed dating on November 18th at Atlanta’s own Sweetwater Brewery. Be prepared to experience a social adventure like you've never encountered!
This is a fast and fun way to meet new people and the best part is that all proceeds go to support the Atlanta Children’s Homeless Shelter. It’s a great way to give back to your local community while having an epic night!
To book a seat, email us the details below:
1. Full Name
4. Contact number
*Walk-ins welcome but not guaranteed a seat at the speed dating tables.
Location: Sweetwater Brewing Company
Date: November 18th
Time: Doors open at 8:30 and speed dating starts at 9:00
Here's how it works:
1. Email us to reserve a seat. We will need your full name, gender, age and contact info. We will send you a confirmation email.
2. Show up on November 18th at 8:30 to sign in and pay. You can pay in cash or make checks payable to "Atlanta Children's Shelter".
3. At the start of the event, everyone puts on a name tag with their first name and an assigned number. You will also be given a score card.
4. The speed dating will begin at 9:00pm. You will have 3-minute dates. At the end of the 3 minutes, a bell will ring, and you will have 1 minute to fill out your “Score Card” as to whether you would like to see that person again in the future. The men will then move to the next seat.
5. After you enjoy your dates, you hand in your completed “Score Card” to the host. The event itself will last for about an hour and a half. You are then welcome to stay and mingle for awhile, take the opportunity to meet other fantastic people who are there!
6. After the event, we will compile the information from every one's Score Cards to determine who matches up. If two people mutually checked “YES,” then that's a match. You'll receive a private e-mail within three days of the event listing the first names and e-mail addresses of the people you matched with. From there, it's up to you!
4170 Monarch Drive
McDonough, GA 30253
Atlanta Children's Shelter
607 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
The Sweetwater Brewery
195 Ottley Drive
Atlanta, GA 30324
Call us with any questions. Starla (678)313-8939 or Emily (678)873-6026
If you can't attend but you want to help the children....
There are plenty of ways that you can still give back! If you check out the following web address below, it will take you to Atlanta Children's Shelter 2010 Wish List. They are always in need of supplies and donations and it is up to us to help support our own community: